|| Security Guard
||$13 to $15
Duties and Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Making proper notifications in emergency situations.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complete necessary reports and make proper notifications while on duty
- Must have a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) and meet Illinois ILDFPR training requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Written communication skills and professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Must have a valid Illinois Drivers License and good driving record
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.