How to Get a Background Check
Step 1 – Select the Type of Background Check
You will need to complete and submit written authorization before performing the query:
• Employee Background Authorization – A criminal history check consisting of criminal and sex offender check.
• LiveScan Fingerprint – For an individual applying for employment or state licensing.
• Tenant Background Authorization – This is a form the landlord or manager will use to perform a criminal report.
All forms require the releasor to enter their personal information and sign when submitting to the requesting party
Step 2 – Complete the Background Check Form
In order to conduct a thorough background check, the Company requires the following personal information:
• First, middle and last name
• Date of birth
• Social Security number
• Driver’s license number
• State issuing license
• Other names (aliases)
• Physical addresses for the past 7 years
Step 3 – Submit